Thankyou.
We are not together
That will never happen
Even if I'm a billionaire
And able to buy you everything
We won't be together
But there's one thing
I can swear that will never change forever
No matter what take course
No matter what take place
No matter what you've become
Because you made me smile
And you made me cried
But that won't change a thing
Because I gave up the entire forest
For just one single flower
I wish I'm able to see your smile everyday
But that is impossible
I'm sure you won't be reading this
But maybe until the day
I've died earlier that you
Now you've realize this
I hope isn't too late
Because I Love You.
This isn't from a song lyrics but from the bottom of my heart.

I've died earlier that you
Now you've realize this
I hope isn't too late
Because I Love You.
This isn't from a song lyrics but from the bottom of my heart.
Saturday, May 19, 2012 ; 2:42 AM
