Undying Love

On the 1st Jan 2009. I wrote this.
"Dear QUAIL!
On this very special day, to someone whom is very special to me, I sincerely would like to wish you a happy birthday! Hope you like the present & remember to take good care of the bear and yourself! Speaking from the bottom of my heart, You're really different from the others. Your smile, your eyes, your concern, your sense of humour, everything! On our very first date out, you really did gave me a good impression of you. The feeling that I've never felt in my life before! THANK U! You might still unable to forget the past you had in your relationship but you've to look forward. Or maybe you're still waiting for your next 真爱, Goodluck!! Choose wisely inorder not to get hurt anymore! =) Yes, I know myself I'm not compatible with the status you're now, a model, racequeen, your popularity, is way too far beyond compare to me, a ordinary student. I'm not handsome or rich either. But I'll still do my very best for you whenever you need help.^.^ Well, It would be awkward if I says out loud but...我好像爱上了你
out of the blue i dropped a tears on this full stop."
我好像爱上了你, thats actually a lie. The truth is, 一直以来我都已经爱上你了...
3 YEARS!
yes, its been 3 FUCKING YEARS I'VE A CRUSH ON HER.
After about 2 years I've abandon my blog & came back to read it about how I get to know her. It somehow.. made me felt sweet and yet sour again. I never felt like this before I swear. That I've never went so crazy over someone before, that made my day as happy as a sun, drops my tears like an waterfall, jealous to the madness and even made me willing to do anything for her. I think I'm just too stupid to liked someone for so fucking long. To other people, they might already had even changed 3 different Girlfriends in 3 years already. WHY am I still stuck on the same person? I guess she's the best person to replace my empty blue sky. I can swear NO any other girl had made me felt like this before. Because she is pretty? There's actually plenty of pretty girls out there but she is just so different to me. Other pretty girls no longer seems appealing to me except for her. She had made me done most of the sweetest things that I've never did before for her. Or not even some other guy that has does it before. Just hoping 1 DAY.. she'll get touched. Sometimes I really wish she was just a Ordinary girl, not some super popular model. I can really sense her true identity, the warm loving characteristic underneath her frozen heart that had been freeze up badly all because of her fucking ex boyfriend. But what have done is done. There's no return route to choose. A broken piece can't be glued back as perfect as before. I'm not thinking too much but just because I'm a Scorpio, this was all up in my mind. Sometimes I really hope that she found the one that truly loves her, take care of her, make her day almost everyday & won't cheat on her & gave her an enjoyable and loving for the half of her life. Rich or Handsome guy I believe isn't her point of attraction. But at least willing to do anything for her would be the best. So that I can step out of the ring and walk my own path. Or maybe "Give Up" would be the best word for me. Still, we're still Single right now. But technically my heart had been taken, or I would say, reserved. I didn't confess to her. Just because I still felt that I'm not compatible with her not because of character but status. I'm nothing right now. BUT I won't give up untill she is finally taken & attend her wedding. Anyway, I'm not the Young Tecky anymore. Time won't stop and give me more time to go after her. I can't waste too much time as well. One Day, I just wish to be successful. A person that is capable. Living towards my dream. Even she's not my girlfriend at the end of the day, I would still want to THANK HER for allowing me to LIKE HER for this past few years. She had definitely left a really deep, permanent foot prints that will carries with me for the rest of my life. By the way, this post probably would be the last time I'm updating my blog. This is actually just as a back up, just in-case 1 day if I left the world earlier than anyone else and at least this message was still able to deliver to her.
谢谢你给我这一段美好的路程, Queenie
Tuesday, November 29, 2011 ; 5:07 AM
