2BEEEE Craves
HOOOOYEAH!
JUST 2 MORE. 2 MORE! Yes. 2 more Class 2B practical lesson before I can take my Traffic Police Test. And i gotta clear this 2 lesson before my enlistment, which is 24th July, and now its already the 8th! I GOT NO TIME TO WASTE. Well, not forgetting about Alan, Jac, Hui May, Judy & Pauline who are also taking their license, ALL DA BEST.
So far. After looking so much among all the 2B sports bike, scooter, kup kias... Cagiva Mito had my attention. Yes, its an Italian Beauty where all the Lamborghini are designed and build. Why not Honda NSR SP? Its too common and i like to be something different. But sometimes, its not a good thing to be different. Speaking of spare parts, OMFG I swear its not gonna be a easy task to look for it, especially for such a rare bike.
And "IF" I really get it, White Color please =D

This was the Older version Cagiva Mito. Photoshopped with White color. ahhhh shitz, all the mods rushing in my minds!!! Number plate changed, side signals, exhaust, brakes.... etc etc. Why this bike??? Because i guess this bike most likely "affordable" to buy. I highlighted the word is because..... yeah. affordable -.-" It cost about 7k compare to the first hand/newest model mito, 14k. so yeah.... haha! People are complaining the PIG nose on the new mito. (Its an Elephant Nose actually, that's Cagiva Company trademark animal.) Wonder how does it looks like?

the older Mito still looks much nicer because IMO has a Ducati looks. EH...............................
Why is an Car Freak blogging about Bike!?!
Wednesday, July 08, 2009 ; 3:34 AM
