Creative or Copycat?
Oh geeees.
What on earth had happen?
Is this called copycat or creativity?
Okay, Here's a piece of work done by the Japanese designers.

And now, with a little modifications here and there, here's a Brand new version of "Haima 3 (Seahorse 3?)" Produced by China.

I dunno whether its just me or everyone else, the perspective of the front grill is off, but the headlights looks exactly the same as the Japanese make. Well, Its quite an old news and just sharing with you guys. ><" The fact is that, the Mazda 3 recently just had a new face lift? I don't think so. but a entire new model! Which looks like the picture above? hell no! Now with a brand new different design. Looks fresh indeed~

Haven seen the real thing yet. Hope to see one soon!
Here's a conversation of a DJ and a contestant playing a game. It suppose wasn't a joke but it eventually had turned into. LOL and here it goes on the broadcast.
DJ : Good morning. This is Power 98 & do you want to play a game?
Contestant : Yeah, why not.
DJ : Good. It is a simple game. When I say something you have to give an answer that is opposite to what I have said.
For eg. when I say Sharp, you have to answer Blunt. OK?
Contestant : OK.
DJ : Sun
Contestant : Moon.
DJ : Black
Contestant : White.
DJ : Tall
Contestant : Short.
DJ : Dog
Contestant : Cat.
DJ : Man
Contestant : Woman
DJ : Cock
Contestant : CHEEBYE !!!
RADIO KEEP SILENCE !!!!!!.......................
Later say the DJ : These things sometimes happen and we are on live. Let's take a
commercial break here.
Happy Weekend all :D
Saturday, April 25, 2009 ; 3:53 PM
