Photography Fever



Again its a Panoramic Picture to Start off with today's post. This is what I've shot few days back in Pasir Ris park. A Panoramic on the Beach!


Got bored in class and start to surf flickr, one of my favorite web for browsing superb photography pictures, till now I've never seen any shitty pictures on that web before. Really worth spending time on it.

Seriously when i first sight saw this.......



Its not other countries but Singapore!?! our usual past time hang out spot Pasir Ris Park!?! YES! It is! Simply just too awesome. Very well taken photo.

yeah its also the Beach we used to cycle...



Here's afew more shots that my eyes nearly can't believe this is real. Simply just too beautiful!!! Check them out.







I'm not paid or asked to spam/advertise for this photographer But just sharing at my owns will. Wanted to see more of his photography, visit http://www.flickr.com/photos/rags1969/ for more shots! Don't drool after looking at it =D


Yesterday's class was pretty slack as well and everyone started off playing Counter Strike Source while teacher is walking around to check our project progression. We had to Alt-Tabbing & play at the same time in order to hide away from teacher! But not everyone was so lucky, this guy Alt-Tab untill his computer enter SLEEP MODE! ROFL! I would not mention name who was it ....



Picture says everything =x

My sense tells me something is feeling wrong/weird. Nor just I'm just thinking too much or I'm just too sensitive? Yes indeed I'm a sensitive person. But what can i do? Every person has its own unique personality, characteristic, habits.. But who cares, this is life. I'll just have to face every circumferences I met.

Friday, October 17, 2008 ; 1:05 AM