Something's Wrong

It have been afew weeks didn't update any junk here. I gotta bad feelings about.. firstly, GPA! I'm most likely gonna score a B in my results and say byebye to 4 pointer!!! Nb! Secondly, my bmx was supposed to sell off by last week but the buyer last min say not buying after delaying 3 weeks++ hell.. and now another buyer again and got a feeling might fly plane again. hope don't -.-

Ok i know myself too much, i can't successfully achieve what i wanted, i'm not any handsome dude nor sweeet talker.. I'm not attractive or popular among girls.. So its petty hard if i wanted to find any.. yeah. i guess... ha.. well this year valentine's day its another lonely day. On its day when pasir ris park for some cycling exercise myself and saw lots loving couples. Bless them happily ever after once again for those who have found your lover. =)

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 ; 11:15 PM