Getting back her phone

Heard a interesting article from the radio and this happens in taiwan.

A women's handbag was being snetch away by a guy. Her valuable stuff were all inside such as handphone, wallet etc.
The next moment, she sms to the guy who had her phone with it and she total send 21 message to him.
As what normally people will send would be those valgurs words or insulting words but she did'n.
What she send him was:

"Could you please return me my handbag? "
"You're still young, there's stil alot of things waiting for u to do"
"I won't report you to the police and i just wish you could return to me"
"I understand the problem you're facing but this is not the right way to solve"

etc etc.. alot of meaningful sentences.

The next morning, she found her handbag in her garden and all her belongings were back.
There's a letter besides and it was written by the guy who stolen and it says:

" I'm really sorry i had snetched your handbag yesterday.
I'm really very touched and I would like to Thank you very much for telling me those.
I'll stand up and be a good person from now onwards! "

Thursday, January 25, 2007 ; 12:51 AM